Over 50 years ago, Woods® introduced the original flexwing slasher, the Batwing®. It instantly became a household name for flexwing slashers. Why? Because you needed a rugged piece of equipment that could tackle the toughest rural mowing jobs…and the Batwing delivered.
Woods Batwing is the only true batwing designed slasher on the market.
- Does not leave a windrow – rounded back design spreads material evenly
- “Quick-Change” blade pin system standard – 38mm blade pin, larger than standard 24mm bolt
- Change blades from above the machine – large access window on top of deck
- Built on a complete subframe – maintains integrity of slasher
- Stump jumping disc standard – protects carrier, unlike other slashers with a beam
- 5 x 8-14 Foam filled 20ply Ag tyres
- Built in the USA with American steel
- Six-year gearbox warranty, three-year rust through warranty on deck
- Optional side throw ability
IT WAS GREAT THEN, AND BECAUSE OF YOU, IT’S EVEN BETTER TODAY!